PROTECTING OUR CHILDREN BY MAKING SECONDS COUNT
During a school lockdown every second counts! Teachers no longer need to struggle spending valuable minutes using tape and paper to cover classroom door windows during school lockdowns.
Tempshield™ magnetically grips the door window frame, covering the window in seconds. Teachers now have an excellent tool to save valuable time during emergency response actions.
STORED IN DESK DRAWER
During an emergency, storing Tempshield™ in a desk drawer makes it immediately available for deployment. Tempshield™ makes every second count!
TEACHER LOCKDOWN SECURITY STEPS:
- All school doors and windows are locked.
- All students and staff must remain in their classrooms or offices.
- All students must move away from windows.
- All classroom door windows will be covered by Tempshield ™ (instead of paper and tape).
- Teachers will turn off all interior lighting.
- No one is permitted to leave campus.
- Have students crouch down and remain quiet.
- Moveable furniture can be used as a buffer between students and doors or windows.